Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stella Eve Pui-Fun Browne

Hello All

Here are a few photos of our new daughter Stella. She was born at home in the throes of fireworks at 12 minutes past midnight on the 1st of January 2007 - what an entry to the world! It truly was a "stellar eve". As she was the second baby born in the state this year, we were interviewed the following day to appear in our local paper (please note, headline does NOT refer to us!).

At birth she weighed 3.9kg (about 8.6 lbs) and was 52cm (about 20.5 inches) and is very strong and healthy. She has a fantastic pair of lungs which she loves to exercise. She loves bathing and being carried in a sling close to us - we love it too! Love from Sarah and Gary


6 comments:

ketO9lives said...

welcome, welcome, stella eve pui-fun browne... what a lovely child you are, you are...
could you tell your darling pa and ma
that a pix of them with you
will show your cousins who they are...

congratulations sarah and gary. wonderful...
ket

pinkflyingpigs said...

hi gary & sarah!
i just realised how exciting this shared blog is!i was struggling to post my pics here yesterday (cos i'm such a techno dud =_=) but i'm glad it worked out!& now when i see stella's pics it really is worth the pain!thx ket for insisting i keep trying :) has anyone helped you write stella's name in chinese character yet?

ketO9lives said...

hey, i have a book on chinese characters and i had found both the pinyin (anglicised phonetics for chinese) and chinese characters for stella pui fun's name. the first chance i get, i will post that here too so all of us can celebrate the latest addition to our family.
lots of ideas are coming up in my head now!!!

Sarah said...

thanks, ket, that would be excellent. I will put some photos of gary and myself up when he shows me how... (he did the last post for me while I held the baby)(unfortunately living with a computer nerd means I don't actually have to learn to do anything myself - I just ring him up when I need help...)

I'd be interested in hearing the meaning of the characters (if that is in your book), as I have had some fairly contradictory translations....

had a good amount of sleep last night - the world is looking good!!

Gizzard said...

Lucky I'm not proud or over sensitive - computer nerd?! We'll discuss this later darling...

ketO9lives said...

hi gizzard gary, pls send me your email address so that i can put you as an author on this blog as well.
my email: ghooiketlam@yahoo.com